The Super "T" winder is engineered for applications (i.e. release liners or tapes) where elimination of end of roll waste is critical. This winder is capable of rolls up to 60 inches (1,524mm) in diameter with a 10,000 pound (4,536 kg) capacity. It features gap or controlled contact winding, center/surface winding capability, single direction stationary knife transfer, and auto core loading with latching on both sides.
Highlights of Super "T"
- Dual wheel design.
- Fabricated pedestals with heavy-duty cam followers.
- Shaftless operation fixed core length.
- Auto core loading.
- Wheel mounted spindle motors.
- Patented stationary knife transfer system.
- Web driven R.C. lay-on roll with adjustable nip pressure.
- Integrated control panels.
- Optional flex spreader for lay-on or auxiliary rolls.
- Optional core loading magazine.
- Optional mechanical chucks for both sides.