|System Product Capabilities||Typical Products|
|Spun Bonded, BCF, Staple Yarns||Automotive, Household and Commercial
Carpet and Upholstery
|Non-Woven Processes||Sanitary and Medical Processes, Auto Filters,
|Monofilament||Fish Line, Surgical Sutures,
Fiber Optics, Paper Makers' Felts
|Staple Yarn, Fine Deniers, BCF||Apparel|
Our extensive experience in monofilament, multifilament, melt blown, spun bonded, and other fiber processes have made us a leading extruder source among OEMs in the fiber industry. We supply a complete line of extruders including the Fibermaster® II, as well as laboratory equipment, feedscrews, and control systems. Equipment is available for processing polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester, nylon, and other thermoplastics materials for production applications.
The Fibermaster® is built for fiber spinning, melt-blown, and spun-bonded fiber applications, and suitable for processing PET, PP, PBT, PE, CO-PET, all nylons and emerging resins.
Fibermaster® II Extruders
- Ideal for demanding fiber production requirements
- Diameters: 2-inch to 8-inch (50mm-200mm)
- Heavy duty front barrel support to withstand high overhung loads and provide thermal expansion capability for fiber processes
- Full double reduction gearboxes
- Low profile design for fiber system applications