Our foam systems are used in R&D and production applications by leading companies in the packaging, automotive, industrial, and graphic arts industries. We supply single screw systems, single screw tandem lines, twin screw tandem lines, and in-line foam extrusion coating systems. Turnkey product solutions and weight reduction solutions for solid sheet applications are also available.
Products commonly processed on foam systems:
- Cups, plates, egg cartons
- Anti-slip mats, protective packaging
- Custom profiles
- Ceiling tiles, insulation board, pipe insulation
- Seals and gaskets
- Furniture padding, interior padding
- Point-of-purchase displays, poster board, signage
Flexible Sheet on a Roll
We supply both PS and PE winding equipment for flexible sheet applications with the capability to build winders up to 2 meters.
We supply equipment for solid sheet from ½ inch to 4 inches (12 to 100mm) thick, cut to size at any length. We work with several leading companies to integrate technology for cooling, conveying and sizing of board material products.
Extruders for Foam Applications
Long L/D single screw extruders available for foam profile applications. Counter and co-rotational twin screw extruders are available for engineering grade materials and specialty applications.
PS Foam Sheet Lines
We supply PS foam sheet systems for thermoformed and flexible packaging applications. These systems are available with tandem single crew extruders with gas injection or with twin screw extruders with gas injection.
PE Foam Sheet Lines
PE foam sheet systems for processing the protective material used in packaging fragile items and for insulation are available with tandem single screw extruders or twin screw extruders with gas injection.
PP Foam Sheet Lines
These systems, primarily used for thermoforming food containers and for producing automotive parts, are available in both tandem single screw and twin extruder arrangements based on application.
Ancillary Machine Components for Foam
- Die TechnologyDies are available with remote die lip gap and choke adjustment, as well as fully automated die lip gap and choke assembly with PLC control and recipe storage.
- Downstream EquipmentA range of downstream equipment including cooling and sizing mandrels, dual and single "S" wraps, winding systems, and processing equipment is available.