Davis Standard has years of experience supplying complete turn-key lines for sheet utilized in thermoformed packaging. Our experience and capabilities include:
- In-line and off-line thermoforming sheet designs
- High speed extrusion systems
- Non-dried and dried APET solutions
- On-line low bulk-density scrap re-processing capabilities
- Single lane or multilane extrusion to maximum cooling performance
- Special FFS quality sheet line designs
- Special nipping and non-nipping auxiliary cooling carts.
We understand the importance of each piece of equipment on the line and offer a wide range of DS-built and DS-specified equipment with experienced partners. Our application engineering is second to none and we work with each customer to deliver a solution that will meet their production demands.
Bigger and faster lines require most sophisticated controls and our eVue and Epic control systems allow complete line control, with the following benefits:
- Touch-screen displays with complete line overview, detailed extruder data, recipe creation, etc.
- ControlLogix or Siemens PLC platform
- Connectivity solutions for remote data access via laptop and Web browsing
- Multi-level security system to protect set-up functions and accessibility
|Applications||Thermoformed packaging, Form Fill Seal (FFS) packaging|
|Line Speed Range||1.5 to 60 mpm||5 to 200 fpm|
|Size Range||0.25 to 2.5 mm||0.010 to 0.100 inch|
|Materials||HIPS, PP and PET|